What kind of push do you need to get out of your comfort zone?
Cherie shares her experience with being a part of the accelerator and how it has been a game changer for her business. She has admitted that she was anxious about putting her face out to the world but it was Brandon that changed all of that for her!
Will The Accelerator be the push you need?
A few highlights from this interview include:
– Where Cherie was at before she joined the accelerator.
– How Brandon influenced her to get out of her comfort zone!
– What the biggest thing Cherie has learned through the program.
– Where Cherie is at now in her brand and how she is putting content out for her audience.
– How Cherie uses Facebook to network for her business.
Cherie Aimée is a Near-Death Survivor, International Speaker, Forbes Featured Brand Influencer, and #1 Best-Selling Author.
She’s the Founder of Live Big Be Happy and Advisor to organizations, business leaders and aspiring entrepreneurs in brand storytelling and influencer marketing.
Cherie has been approached by the History Channel and featured by media outlets Forbes, ABC, Dr. Oz Show, The Morning Show, Thrive Global, and Boss Babe®.
After facing adversities such as cancer, cardiac arrest, and receiving the gift of life through a heart transplant, Cherie is now on a mission to impact 1 billion lives in living a passionate-filled life of no regrets.
Cherie is Brand Influencer for New York-Presbyterian/Columbia Hospital and VIP Partner at Influencive.com.
You can learn more about her at cherieaimee.com and connect with her daily on Twitter @xocherieaimee.
- “I didn’t know how to make that leap in my brand.” – Cherie Aimée
- “It is so critical to get on video because it’s really the fastest way to build that trust factor with your audience.” – Cherie Aimée
- “They want to connect with people that they vibe with.” – Cherie Aimée
- “I built the first 6 figures of my business all through video.” – Cherie Aimée
- “Anytime you can use your voice, it will be a game changer for your brand.” – Cherie Aimée
- “Go out there and live your life passionately.” – Cherie Aimée
Mentions in the Episode:
- See the services Brandon and his team offer at Accelerant Media Group.
- Email Brandon if you have an idea for his podcast show.
- Snap Brandon! @btadams18 – Tell him your ideas and he will snap you back!
- Catch up with Brandon on Instagram.
- Find Brandon on Facebook.
Connect with Cherie!