No cash or a rich uncle to fund your business dream?
What if there was an option to get the funding you need without having to borrow money from family or get turned down by the banks?
Bill shares how his business helps entrepreneurs nationwide get the funding they need for their business. Instead of turning you away, he is passionate about helping you get to where you need to be to be successful!
A few highlights from this interview include:
– How Bill got into the financing industry.
– Bill shares what he has learned in the first year of building his business.
– How Bill started scaling his business and how he started an affiliate program nationwide.
– The benefits of working with Pathway Financial verse going to the bank for a loan.
– What the whole process looks like when looking for funding.
– How you can use other people’s credit to help get you the funding you need.
– How you can use a credit card for no credit history to your advantage.
– Bill shares how there can be some misinformation in your credit report. This is why it is important to use a trusted company like Credit Sesame to get your credit report (click here to read a credit sesame review). You may already be aware of this, but your credit report can be negatively impacted by the presence of derogatory items on your credit file. In order to rectify the issue, you absolutely must follow the process to remove derogatory items from credit file.
– What Bill hopes for the future of Pathway Financial.
Watch behind the scenes of the interview here:
Bill enjoys staying connected with clients, so it isn’t uncommon for you to catch him answering calls at the office, and personally handling client files. In addition to that, Bill works closely with our lending partners and spends a lot of time speaking at industry events educating business owners on the lending process.
- “I want to find a solution for you.” – Bill Jennings
- “35 percent of your credit score is based on the balance of your accounts.” – Bill Jennings
- “My passion is the startup companies.” – Bill Jennings
- “Credit isn’t taught in school.” – Bill Jennings
- “If you have a passion for something, you need to do whatever you can to get there.” – Bill Jennings
Mentions in the Episode
- See the services Brandon and his team offer at Accelerant Media Group.
- Email Brandon if you have an idea for his podcast show.
- Snap Brandon! @btadams18 – Tell him your ideas and he will snap you back!
- Catch up with Brandon on Instagram.
- Find Brandon on Facebook.