She was inspired to write a book and became a bestseller all in just 30 days! All because she surrounded herself with others that shared the same desires and believed in her!
Laura shares her journey through the accelerator program and all of the opportunities it has brought her along the way. She talks about networking and how it’s more than just chatting with others about business, it’s about being authentic and creating real relationships.
A few highlights from this interview include:
– The benefits of being surrounded by people who had a similar mindset.
– How Laura first met Brandon about one year ago.
– Laura’s experience with going through the accelerator.
– How Laura wrote and published a bestseller book in 30 days!
– Where Laura is at now and how she became a business partner for Live to Grind!
– The power of connecting with other entrepreneurs as humans and being authentic!
Laura Petersen is a tall teacher turned entrepreneur who has taken lessons learned from a successful tutoring and test prep company (Student-Tutor) to grow as a podcaster, speaker, best-selling author, and course creator in writing and podcasting.
She’s the Executive Producer of Live to Grind, an award-winning, twice-weekly podcast for entrepreneurs, and Co-Founder of Accelerant Media Group, which offers full-service branding, crowdfunding, and marketing to elite clients.
Her own podcast Copy That Pops focuses on writing tips and applying psychology hacks for business success and her #1 Best-Selling book Copywriting for Podcasters: How to Grow Your Podcast, Brand, and Business with Compelling Copy is available on Amazon here: CopyThatPops.com/book.
Laura also created an effective course to help entrepreneurs earn the “#1 Amazon Best-Seller” title without the need for an email list or big marketing budget.
For fun, Laura loves international travel (40 countries and counting!) with her husband and their dog Tuck, lots of garlic, and re-runs of The I.T. Crowd.
Watch the behind scenes footage of our interview here!
- “Just like anything, when you really want something, you make it happen.” – Laura Petersen
- “Think bigger!” – Laura Petersen
- “I had never done a facebook live before the accelerator!” – Laura Petersen
- “Don’t wait till you feel perfect and ready. Just go!” – Laura Petersen
- “Imagine what can happen to you if you just get out there, meet people, and show up!” – Laura Petersen
Mentions in the Episode:
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Think And Grow Rich
- Episode 59: Tutoring Students to Success and Living a Fulfilled Life with Todd VanDuzer
- Megan Alonso (Imua Services)
- John Lee Dumas
- Pat Flynn
- Kevin Harrington
- Lewis Howes
- Copywriting for Podcasters book
- See the services Brandon and his team offer at Accelerant Media Group.
- Email Brandon if you have an idea for his podcast show.
- Snap Brandon! @btadams18 – Tell him your ideas and he will snap you back!
- Catch up with Brandon on Instagram.
- Find Brandon on Facebook.