Think filming a reality show is a difficult process? It’s actually a lot easier than you think!
Brandon shares with you what he has learned while filming his own show and how you can do the same for your business! It doesn’t take much, you just have to start somewhere and get comfortable in front of the camera!
A few highlights from this episode include:
– Brandon shares his tips on how he has created his own TV show.
– How you don’t have to know everything about video production. You can bring the experts to the team.
– Ways to fund for the all of the productions costs.
– How Think and Grow Rich: The Legacy came into a reality and how Brandon was about to be a part of the team.
– Steps on how to make your show a reality!
- “You don’t have to know everything about cameras. You just need to find the people that are experts in that.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “Get comfortable in front of the camera.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “Find people that know how to create video content.” -Brandon T. Adams
- “Get people to believe in the vision.” – Brandon T. Adams
Mentions in the Episode
- Think and Grow Rich
- Ambitious Adventures
- Summit of Greatness
- Episode 119: Using the Power of Video to Revamp Your Business with Greg Rollet
- Think and Grow Rich: The Legacy