Are you doing great things that bring you joy?
Brandon interviews Lewis Howes and shares his journey through entrepreneurship. Everyone knew him as a football player but when a major injury happened to where he could no longer play, that was when he found his true identity and his purpose in life!
A few highlights from this interview include:
– From football player to entrepreneur. Lewis shares what the transition looked like for him.
– Lewis shares some advice on podcasting, video, and creating powerful content.
– What is next for Lewis Howes along with his podcast!
– What it takes to have a bestselling book!
– Where Lewis sees the future of video streaming like Netflix and Youtube.
– How the book, Think and Grow Rich has changed his life.
Lewis Howes is a lifestyle entrepreneur that teaches small business owners, freelancers, and entrepreneurs how to make a full time living doing what they love.
Most of his students make 6 and 7 figures a year by applying basic online marketing principles to grow their business.
Lewis started out playing professional football then transitioning into the business world.
Since then he has written a number of books, invest and advise in startups, built a multi-million dollar company and sold it for 7 figures… and much more.
The School of Greatness podcast reaches 650,000 people monthly and frequents the top 50 on iTunes each month.
He interviews the world’s influencers and leaders in innovation, business, social change, and stepping into your greatness.
Watch the interview here:
- “I just wanted to meet people who had achieved more than I have.” – Lewis Howes
- “I really want to do something for me that even if it didn’t make money, it would fuel me.” – Lewis Howes
- “If you’re going to jump into something that’s already taken off like podcasting, make it so unique that people have to talk about it.” – Lewis Howes
- “You just gotta try to be the best that you can be.” – Lewis Howes
- “Don’t try to do all of it at once!” – Lewis Howes
Mentions in the Episode
- Episode 13: Chris Hawker – Inventing Million Dollar Products and Making Record Breaking Crowdfunding Campaigns
- Pat Flynn
- Derek Halpern
- Think and Grow Rich
- See the services Brandon and his team offer at Accelerant Media Group.
- Email Brandon if you have an idea for his podcast show.
- Snap Brandon! @btadams18 – Tell him your ideas and he will snap you back!
- Catch up with Brandon on Instagram.
- Find Brandon on Facebook.