How are you going to really achieve your goals?
Towards the end of the year, we all enjoy writing down our goals for the next year! Most of the time, they are really big goals! Which is a good thing! The new year starts, you get all of the initial stuff done and find yourself at a crossroad! Your dream doesn’t have to end that way! Brandon shares how he created his upcoming reality show, Success in The City! The obstacles they’ve faced and pushed through it all!
A few highlights from this episode include:
– How to set your goals and getting started!
– How Brandon set goals for himself!
– How feedback can discourage you and how you can turn that around.
– How Success in The City was created!
– The importance of asking the experts for advice!
- “Selling is everything in your life.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “Think about the possibilities, the solutions, versus why you can’t do something.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “State your goals out loud!” – Brandon T. Adams
- “Sometimes, you have to settle for something.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “You just have to get started!” – Brandon T. Adams
- “You have to learn as you go.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “Having something done is better than never having something done.” – Brandon T. Adams
Mentions in the Episode
- Check out out the services we offer at Accelerant Media Group.
- Email me with your business ideas.
- Find me on Facebook and Instagram.
- Snap me with your ideas and I will snap you back!