Brandon celebrates his 28th birthday on New Year’s Eve!
He shares his inspiring story of how much he has grown as an entrepreneur. Not only does he shares his success but also the fails and how he built authentic relationships that have helped him grow in so many ways!
A few highlights from this episode include:
– Lessons Brandon has learned in his 28 years of life.
– He shares the journey he has gone through.
– Brandon shares some key tips to success in life and business.
– He shares his journey so far with filming Success in The City.
– How bad do you really want to succeed this year in 2018?
– How to deal with the haters and keep moving forward.
– The power of surrounding yourself with the right people.
- “Most people will fall short of their goals because they have no idea what it takes to accomplish them.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “How bad do you want to succeed in 2018?” – Brandon T. Adams
- “You’re not going to be able to make everyone happy.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “Build relationships!” – Brandon T. Adams
- “It’s not exactly what you know but who you know.” Brandon T. Adams
- “The people you hang out with will decide your future!” – Brandon T. Adams
- “The more you give, the more you get back in return.” – Brandon T. Adams
Mentions in the Episode
- John Lee Dumas
- Success In The City
- YEC Convention
- Ambitious Adventures
- Think and Grow Rich – The Legacy
- Show up by David France
- Check out out the services we offer at Accelerant Media Group.
- Email me with your business ideas.
- Find me on Facebook and Instagram.
- Snap me with your ideas and I will snap you back!