Don’t you just wish you had just one more hour in the day? We all get 24 hours in a day but you can really accomplish a lot if you get smart with your time!
Brandon shares his tips on how he manages his busy schedule and how he is able to create an event in just two weeks! One of his tools is delegating duties to his team. If you want to achieve great things, you’re not going to be able to do it alone!
A few highlights from this interview include:
– Brandon shares how he manages his crazy schedule.
– He talks about delegating work to his team to make things happen.
– What are the things you can cut out in your day?
- “It’s a time game. It’s trying to figure out how you can get enough time in the day.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “We have the power of the team.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “Be smart with your time.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “Look at the things you’re doing and are they really helping you towards your goals.” – Brandon T. Adams
Mentions in the Episode
- SUCCESS IN YOUR CITY 2018
- Follow the journey on Instagram @Successinthecity2018
- See the services Brandon and his team offer at Accelerant Media Group.
- Email Brandon if you have an idea for his podcast show.
- Snap Brandon! @btadams18 – Tell him your ideas and he will snap you back!
- Catch up with Brandon on Instagram.
- Find Brandon on Facebook.