Happy 3 years to the Live to Grind podcast!
Brandon interviews 2-time All-Star pro baseball player, Shea Hillenbrand. He had it all, multi-millions, multiple homes, and the fame but, he still was not happy! Shea shares his journey of how we went from a successful baseball player, zoo owner, hitting rock bottom and living in his car, to now living a life and purpose and fulfillment!
The key to success is living out your purpose and always focusing on your true why!
A few highlights from this interview include:
– Shea shares his journey of playing in the Major Leagues.
– Shea talks about that moment when he was about to become a multimillionaire.
– How important it is to be establishing your WHY and knowing your purpose.
– What is the formula to be able to be great at baseball beyond the grind?
– What it takes to become a successful entrepreneur.
– How Shea became an All-Star and he wasn’t able to enjoy the moment.
– What it was like for him when he left the Major Leagues and shortly opened a zoo.
– The transition is it took to go from an All-Star baseball player to entrepreneur.
– What rock bottom looked like for Shea and how he realized he needed to work on himself.
– Where Shea is at now and how he is empowering others in the community by sharing his story.
Watch our interview here!
Shea Hillenbrand has experienced and accomplished his two childhood dreams of becoming a 2-time All-Star in the Major Leagues and owning a zoo. The blessings he has received surpassed his greatest expectations. One thing he remembers doing as a child, more so than anything else, was DREAM BIG. He pursued his dreams relentlessly with extreme hard work and determination. While having a great support system around him, especially his amazing Father and Mother, he felt deep inside him that he could accomplish anything he set his mind to. With his Father being the best role model he could ever ask for, he has a new set of dreams and visions resonating deep within his soul to be THE VOICE for the beautiful children in our communities across North America. He is a firm believer that all things are possible for he who believes.
- “I would outwork everybody.” – Shea Hillenbrand
- “We think we can change the world but you can’t do it if you don’t start and stay specific.” – Shea Hillenbrand
- “You can’t take delight in the result, you have to take delight in the process and the discipline it takes to go out and grind when everyone else is sleeping.” – Shea Hillenbrand
- “You might be talented at doing certain things but the work is what separates you from the rest.” – Shea Hillenbrand
- “To be a leader, you have to have sympathy and empathy.” – Shea Hillenbrand
Mentions in the Episode
- See the services Brandon and his team offer at Accelerant Media Group.
- Email Brandon if you have an idea for his podcast show.
- Snap Brandon! @btadams18 – Tell him your ideas and he will snap you back!
- Catch up with Brandon on Instagram.
- Find Brandon on Facebook.
Connect with Shea!