Have you been to a networking event and wasn’t sure how to connect with people you don’t know?
Brandon shares some tips and tricks on how to network and really just build a new relationship with someone. He talks about how simply listening to the other person is more beneficial than instantly pitching your ideas. When you listen more you learn more about the other person and find ways that you can help them! It’s more about having a peer to peer conversation than sharing a sales pitch.
A few highlights from this episode include:
– What are some of best ways to network at business events.
– How wearing your brand t-shirt can attract others and spark a conversation.
– Learn to listen more and see where you can help the person you are connecting with.
– Instead of pitching others, learn to tell a great story.
– How networking starts by having a peer to peer conversation.
- “When you can relate to someone, there is more likely to be some kind of connection and business from that.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “I like to listen and hear more about someone’s business.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “When you’re going to these events, How can you stand out?” – Brandon T. Adams