When you listen, you learn!
We are meeting new people all the time but do you talk first or listen to what the other person has to say? Brandon shares his tips on how to have a great meeting with someone you’ve just met! He also talks about how you should always listen first because when you listen, you can come out learning something new!
A few highlights from this episode include:
– Brandon shares what he has learned when meeting other entrepreneurs in person.
– How to meet with multiple people in the most efficient amount of time.
– The power of meeting people in person or through a web chat!
– How to prepare yourself when you first meet someone new. Don’t judge a book by its cover!
– When you listen first, you’ll always end up learning something new.
- “I prefer to meet people in person all the time!” – Brandon T. Adams
- “When you listen, you learn!” – Brandon T. Adams
- “Out of all the people you meet, it just takes one connection to help you in a huge way!” – Brandon T. Adams