Entrepreneurial events are one of the best investments for your business!
Brandon shares his tips and tricks on how to get the most out of these events! Do your research on the speakers before the event so you will know what is the best way to bring value you that person. Also, show up knowing your goal and what you want to achieve while you’re there!
A few highlights from this episode include:
– The best ways to connect with others at entrepreneurial events.
– Some tactics on how to bring value to the people you meet.
– Get to know the speakers and find out how you can help them and in return, they will help you in your business!
– Soak up as much as you can when you are at these events!
– Do your research about the speakers so you can get the right connections and help others.
- “When you go to an event, you should make it your duty to ensure you connect with people!” – Brandon T. Adams
- “Connect with the speakers and add value to them!” – Brandon T. Adams
- “I want to learn from people. I want to learn from them so it’s easier for me to get to the end goal!” – Brandon T. Adams
Mentions in the Episode
- YEC 2018 Get a discount with code, BTA at checkout.
- Angel: How to Invest in Technology Startups–Timeless Advice from an Angel Investor Who Turned $100,000 into $100,000,000