Brandon and Samantha are traveling around the country to film Success in Your City in a whole year! If you think about, the expenses can add up pretty quick!
How are they able to do it without going broke?
Brandon shares some tips and tricks that you can use yourself when you travel for business. His number one advice? Don’t be afraid to negotiate or even barter some of your skill! Tell others about your project!
A few highlights from this episode include:
– Brandon shares some tips on how you can save money while you travel for business.
– How Brandon was able to stay in a 3 million dollar home by offering his video marketing skills!
– Before you go into any city, make sure you are aware of big events or holiday going on during your stay. This can make a big difference in cost of a hotel or AirBnBs.
– When looking for a place to stay, always remember to negotiate!
– Instead of going out to eat, buy food to cook for yourself! When you’re traveling, it can be easy to not think about it but those expenses will add up!
– Don’t forget your workout routine!
- “Always try to find a deal! Don’t just pay the retail price.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “Before you go into any city, make sure you do your research on what is happening in that city for that month!” – Brandon T. Adams
- “When you’re traveling, be careful about how much you eat out.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “Always be resourceful.” – Brandon T. Adams
Mentions in the Episode
- Show Up: Unlocking the Power of Relational Networking
- Success in Your City
- Episode 33: Achieving Celebrity Status in Your Business