Where will you be in the next 5 years? Brandon looks back and remembers the milestones he has overcome in the last 5 years. For him to have accomplished his goals, he had to step out of his comfort zone, accept the unknown, and continue to build powerful relationships. So for you, what do you want in the next 5 years? Anything is possible as long as you continue to work for it!
A few highlights from this episode include:
– Brandon reflects on the last 5 years and how his journey has changed over the years!
– Brandon remembers his wins and fails but It was the unknown that has helped him go far beyond his goal!
– You should always get out of your comfort zone! That is where you will grow as an entrepreneur and build powerful relationships.
– Continue to surround yourself with the people that will want to see you grow! When building high-quality relationships, you will bring so much value to yourself and the other person.
– Brandon gives some tips on how to document your journey! Don’t create content just for marketing but create it for yourself as well!
– Look at where you want to be in the next 5 years, anything can happen but you have to put in the work!
- “You have to get out of your comfort zone!” – Brandon T. Adams
- “Focus on building high-quality relationships.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “Surround yourself with the right people and find the right mentors!” – Brandon T. Adams
Mentions in the Episode
- Episode 249: How to Become a Rockstar Entrepreneur in College with Sabah Ali
- Episode 124: From Corporate Life to a Key Role at Keys to the Crowd
- Success in Your City