Have you ever wondered what it takes to produce a TV show? Maybe there are some shows that you watch that make you think not very much. These are the kind of shows that make you want to pull the plug on your cable completely and be done with it. While this is something that many people genuinely consider, there are ways to successfully save money on your cable without getting rid of it altogether. For example, you can switch providers to save on cable tv, since most cable companies will tend to offer you a better deal than their rivals. However, if a TV show is nominated for an Emmy, you can be sure that a hell of a lot of work went into making it as great as it is.
Brandon gives you his tips on how you too can create a great show! There are many little details that go on behind the scenes.
A few highlights from this episode include:
– Brandon shares how this very podcast led him to produce TV shows.
– What does it take to produce a TV? There are many little details involved that you may not see upfront!
– It takes money to film a show! Brandon shares some platforms that you can use to raise money for your project.
– Anyone can launch a show on Facebook so, what does it take to get your show distributed to different networks?
- “Podcasting has been the catapult to my career!” – Brandon T. Adams
- “You have to give value in return.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “If you want to create a great show, you have to have a great producer and camera crew.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “It’s not about the money, it’s about creating something that people will enjoy.” – Brandon T. Adams
Mentions in the Episode
- Watch Ambitious Adventures on Amazon Prime
- Episode 49: Entrepreneur on Fire with John Lee Dumas
- Follow our journey at Success in Your City