When was the last time you did something that scared you?
While Brandon prepares his last night in his Iowa home before he heads out to Denver, he looks back at the very beginning when he launched the very first episode just 3 years ago! He shares all of the things that he has done that were outside of his comfort zone but also lead him to many more opportunities!
So, what is next for YOU? Have you done something out of your comfort zone? Go out there and h things that scare you because you just never know what can be on the other side!
A few highlights from this episode include:
- This is the last episode that will be recorded in the same room where Brandon recorded his first show! Brandon shares his experience when recording his very first episode and launched this podcast!
- Since launching the podcast, Brandon has been presented with so many opportunities but they would not have happened had he not step out of his comfort zone! He wanted to connect with as many influencers as possible and the only way to do that was to get out of his hometown and travel in unknown territory.
- What are you doing to step out of your comfort zone? Brandon challenges us to do something that scares you because that is where you’ll be able to grow!
- Will you accept the challenge? Send Brandon and email email@example.com and share your experience!
- “I always did things outside of my comfort zone.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “There are so many great things that happen when you do things that scare you!” – Brandon T. Adams
- “The fewer things that we have, the more powerful we are.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “Do things that scare you!” – Brandon T. Adams
Mentions in the Episode
- Podcast 001: University of Young Entrepreneurs: Turning Your Idea Into Reality
- Reserve your seat on July 12 for the Denver Mastermind!