Did you know that the average GPA of those who are billionaires is 2.9 NOT 4!? Get out of your comfort zone and become someone that you’ve always dreamt of!
During a fireside chat at our infamous Iowa mastermind, James Whittaker joins us and answers our questions about publishing a book and what it was like to write, Think and Grow Rich The Legacy!
A few highlights from this interview include:
– James shares how he felt when he has presented the opportunity to write, Think and Grow Rich the Legacy.
– While interviewing today’s most influential individuals, James talks about how he was able to share their stories in the most powerful way.
– What is the process of writing a book? James shares his tips on the process was like to write each chapter after another.
– Out of everyone that was interviewed for the book, what was the number one thing that stood out that made them successful?
– James shares the importance of getting outside of your comfort zone! It’s the only way to be able to grow and create your own success.
James has interviewed more than 100 of the world’s most revered business leaders, cultural icons and athletes to unlock their secrets to success. Today, the bestselling author, speaker, entrepreneur and film producer draws on his unique experience to give people the tools to take ownership of their financial, physical and mental health.
- “I didn’t want to create a substitute for “Think and Grow Rich”, I wanted to create a modern companion.” – James Whittaker
- “I wanted to provide a lot of actionable tips.” – James Whittaker
- “Do you life’s work first!” – James Whittaker
- “I would create the first draft, leave it for a week, and come back to it with fresh eyes.” – James Whittaker
- “Get outside of your comfort zone!” – James Whittaker
Mentions in the Episode
- See the services Brandon and his team offer at Accelerant Media Group.
- Email Brandon if you have an idea for his podcast show.
- Snap Brandon! @btadams18 – Tell him your ideas and he will snap you back!
- Catch up with Brandon on Instagram.
- Find Brandon on Facebook.