Are you living a healthy lifestyle? Have you realised that checking out sites like Favorece may help you on your journey to having a healthier diet? Do you even know what it means to be living a healthy lifestyle? Is your Garmin Watch flat? Get a new charger cable. Even if it is taking a simple step like getting your sports watch to work again so you can check the progress of your health, this could make such a difference when it comes to living a healthier lifestyle. I thought I knew what it meant until I interviewed Dr. Shawn Benzinger. Many of us say we are going to try and lead a healthier lifestyle, but there’s a difference between saying and doing. Whether it is eating healthier or doing some exercise, at least you’re making a change. A way to help you find tennis courts near you would be just to do a quick google search and you can soon be running on the courts sooner than you think! The same goes for creating healthy meal plans or exercise routines. It’s all about commitment.
In this show he shares things with me that I never even thought of before. Our society is driven by money but sometimes money becomes the evil that corrupts what we teach. Doctors prescribe you medicines, Health Experts intrigue you to buy certain supplements, and everyone has their opinion on which foods are good or bad for you.
Today you will get to hear the truth from a guy who has been in the health industry for 31 years and has spent 20 years on live radio interviewing the most successful health experts this world has to offer, including Dr. OZ. You are probably wondering what make Dr. Benzinger different from the rest of health experts out there? What makes him stand out from the rest is that he is driven to truly make people better, and not driven by money. If he doesn’t think he can help you he will fire you as a patient. He’s done this to many people.
If you want to hear how to truly live a healthy lifestyle then you need to hear this episode with Dr. Shawn Benzinger. You will be amazed by the facts he shares with us, that most experts are afraid to share because they know it would cost them their job.
Some Questions I ask
- How did you build your practice up to the top 5 in the country in such a short period of time?
- What does it take to be the healthiest person you can possibly be?
- How do you feel about the supplement industry and how do you know what is good for you or not?
Topics we discuss
- We talk about Dr. OZ and how he teaches the basics on his TV Show
- The negative effect of constantly being reliant on medications
- How our society is setting us up for disaster when it comes to eating healthy
- Shawn lets us know what the ideal healthy person looks like
- How France and Germany are ahead of the industry when it comes to health
- How sugar can numb your brains function
- What FDA Approval actually means
- Why the Probiotic Pro-Bonix is important in your everyday diet and how it benefits you
Shawn’s Top 3 Tips
- Don’t sell out to the money guy. Be patient and willing to do the work where you want to be. Stick with your moral code and don’t rip anyone off.
- Don’t think any of your crazy ideas are crazy until you try them.
- If you do have an idea then challenge it with the people you don’t like.
Quote from Shawn
“It doesn’t matter how large you are it matters how well you are doing with the person in front of you”
I learned a lot from Shawn and I really appreciate his motive for success. He his solely driven by making the world a better place and not driven by money. You can learn more about Dr. Shawn Benzinger by going to his website : http://www.secondopinion.org/.
Also I highly suggest you try Probonix! It’s a great product that should be included into your everyday diet. Click one of the links below to see for yourself.
Purchase a 1 Month Supply : https://cfm.infusionsoft.com/a
Purchase a 3-month Supply : https://cfm.infusionsoft.com/a
Music Credits: Joe Crawford with Rival Nation for intro and Jake Antelis with www.Jantelis.com