Are you socializing on social media?
Social media can be a very powerful tool in your business. Laura, The Social Savvy Geek is sharing her tips on how to create an effective marketing strategy on Twitter and other social media platforms.
A few highlights from this interview include:
– Laura compares her view on success ten years ago and how much has her definition changed.
– What would a social media strategy looks like for someone that is getting ready to write a book?
– Laura shares one mistake authors do after they write a book. She says that it’s not marketing the book. People have to know what you are doing and your book helps them know that you are an expert on a specific topic. You can also use the book as a business card and help you lead you to more speaking gigs.
– Why should you be using Twitter for your business? Laura gives you her tips on how to reach more people to connect with.
Laura Pence Atencio is passionate about helping entrepreneurs and business owners to meet and exceed their goals. She is committed to providing the most engaging and effective strategies for online marketing by combining traditional business networking and marketing fundamentals and best practices with current and engaging online marketing methods and tactics. Laura has worked with some of the top names in Internet Marketing and has consulted with entrepreneurs, businesses, and nonprofits in the US and abroad. She is the author of the popular article, 10 Tips to Build Your Twitter List Now, which has been published both online and in print in the US, Australia, and New Zealand.
- “You really have to let people know what you’re doing.” – Laura Pence Atencio
- “Pick one thing first and do that!” – Laura Pence Atencio
- “Success means being free to work with whom I want on my schedule and makes me fulfilled and happy.” – Laura Pence Atencio
Mentions in the Episode
- See the services Brandon and his team offer at Accelerant Media Group.
- Email Brandon if you have an idea for his podcast show.
- Snap Brandon! @btadams18 – Tell him your ideas and he will snap you back!
- Catch up with Brandon on Instagram.
- Find Brandon on Facebook.