When was the last time you’ve reflected on the things you’ve done in your business?
Sometimes as entrepreneurs we can get caught up in the grind that we forget to look back at to appreciate the journey! As you listen to today’s show, remember to appreciate your journey through entrepreneurship and know that you’re never alone! Even those that have been in business for many years still have bad days too.
A few highlights from this episode include:
– How the power of just asking for what you want will open so many opportunities.
– During the last couple of weeks, I was filming some content for a client in Denver and was sharing some behind the scenes footage on social media. This shows potential clients what it’s like to work with you!
– I am in a season in my life where I am looking for answers or solutions and I want you to know that YOU ARE NOT ALONE! Anyone in business, no matter how long they’ve been in business have been there too.
– In the last two years, I’ve invested myself in the video industry and I’ve realized that I haven’t really stopped to think about what have I learned. What are the things you’ve overcome and how has that changed you?
- “Follow up with the people that you meet at events!” – Brandon T. Adams
- “Create a regular schedule for yourself.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “Analyze what you’ve done and how it has actually helped you.” – Brandon T. Adams