Are you creating video content in your business? If you are, do you know what to do with that content?
Brandon Green and I share some great tips on how to get started in video marketing and how to use them in all of the social media platforms. Video marketing is growing every day and the best way to build that know, like, and trust, with your audience!
A few highlights from this interview include:
– Brandon Green shares how he first connected through the power of social media! He says that he started getting into Instagram and found me on his social feeds. Brandon G. later was inspired with the content that I was sharing and he messaged me directly to meet up and connect! This is one of the many ways that individuals and businesses often come together. Social media platforms, such as Instagram can be a great place to engage with a target audience or even your customers. And various resources can help ensure that you and your business can make the most out of the social media platform. For example, there are Instagram growth services similar to Nitreo that may help you grow and expand your reach. If you are interested, you can use this nitreo coupon or check out the different Instagram growth services available online.
– We talk about some tactics in video marketing. As you all may know, video marketing has made a major impact on my brand! Video creates that know, like, and trust in you and your brand, and is a fantastic method to tell your brands story. But, where do you start! Brandon and I share how it can be as simple as doing facebook lives on your cell phone. Of course, we can’t forget YouTube. With its massive audience, businesses can reach billions of customers in a variety of ways. However, due to its popularity, there are tons of businesses that use the platform for marketing their content too, so if you’re small and want to be heard, you’ll have to be creative and stick out from the crowd. You can read this German post about buying YouTube clicks (or Youtube Klicks kaufen) to learn more about reaching your audience on YouTube.
– What is the difference with selling on video and branding on video? How does the type of video production austin you use effect the final product? What’s the most effective way of finding a balance between quality and budget? When it comes to branding and putting yourself out there, sharing your knowledge and story helps build your brand of who you are.
– One of the best videos you can start putting out is one that tells your audience about who you are, what you do, and why you do what you do.
– When creating a bio video, it should be created professionally because this is something that you are going to share everywhere! This is going to be on your website, facebook, and even create a Facebook ad with this. Now, that doesn’t mean that all over your other content has to be professional but your bio video is one that has to look best!
Inspiring audiences, investing in businesses, and empowering people to results and change, Brandon is an entrepreneur who speaks and writes about, advises, and invests in businesses and leadership. As a serial entrepreneur, Brandon has helped fund, launch and manage more than 15 successful starts.
- “I had to get over this idea of that it’s going to have to be right and just do it anyway!” – Brandon Green
- “We have to accept the fact that what draws people to us, is us!” – Brandon Green
- “Other people that have the same values are going to attract to you.” – Brandon T. Adams
Mentions in the Episode
- Nashville Branding and Video Marketing Event For Real Estate Agents
- See the services Brandon and his team offer at Accelerant Media Group.
- Email Brandon if you have an idea for his podcast show.
- Snap Brandon! @btadams18 – Tell him your ideas and he will snap you back!
- Catch up with Brandon on Instagram.
- Find Brandon on Facebook.