What are you getting done during your day?
I was inspired by my mastermind group to create a 24-hour challenge where I share what I’ve accomplished all in one day. Be sure to check out my Instagram stories where I share my routine via video!
The biggest decision you make in your day will be made the moment you wake up! You don’t have to meditate or work out so that you can get a lot done, it’s about whatever works for you!
A few highlights from this episode include:
- We all have the same 24 hours but what you do with your time is what can make all the difference. On the show, I share with you all my regular daily routine.
- 5:00 am is when I wake up and get my work out in until 6:00.
- I like to start my daily meditation from 6:00- 6:30 am. If you don’t meditate, I highly recommend this. It’s a great way to think about life and get my creative juices flowing.
- After that, I am getting ready and do a hot/cold shower. This is something I’ve done for about 2 1/2 years now. Not only does it helps you wake up in the morning but there have been studies that it actually helps you from fighting diseases. After my shower, I repeat my warrior chant or for you, whatever your mantra is.
- Then, at 7 to 730 am is when I start my day, look at my schedule, and spend the time creating content or working on emails.
- Soon after that, I spent the day with meetings, time with my fiance, and other phone calls. Once I felt that my mind did a ton of thinking and needed a break, I went back to my place and did another workout.
- Once my day ended, I would go to bed at around 11 pm and get a total of 6 hours of sleep, and 18 hours of pure grind!
- “Whatever my mind conceives and believes my mind achieves!” – Brandon T. Adams
- “Be personable with your emails.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “I’m like a machine when it comes to producing content” – Brandon T. Adams
- “Learn to adapt to your day.” – Brandon T. Adams
Mentions in the Episode
- Check out my routine on Instagram at @brandontadams18