This past year, Sam and I have been filming Success in Your City and just a few weekends ago, we won an Emmy! Today, on the show, I am sharing everything it took to not only win an Emmy but also the process of filming Success in Your City. It took determination, grind, and a powerful team to get us there!
A few highlights from this episode include:
– I share the behind the scenes of creating and planning for Success in Your City.
– When Success in Your City was first an idea, we went to the ones that had experience in cinematography and asked for their advice.
– The year before Sam and I start filming and travel across the country, there was a lot of planning and building hype for the film!
– Although the first city in Arizona was a great success, I talk about some issues we ran into for the next city but didn’t give up and ended up learning so much more!
– I share what that feeling was like after I’ve learned that we won an Emmy! It took some serious grind to get there and I am grateful for our team and their commitment!
– What’s next for 2019?
- “When you go the extra mile, you are rewarded.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “Figure out your own version of success!” – Brandon T. Adams
Mentions in the Episode
- Did you know that chasing fame and materialism can distort the meaning of Success? (Watch the trailer)
- Success Challenge 90-Day Program