From working for his parents business as a child to becoming a millionaire at the age of 22, John Shin has been on entrepreneur all his life! He shares all the ups and downs of entrepreneurship and his top tips on how you can become a millionaire.
A few highlights from this interview include:
- John’s parents had multiple businesses when he was growing up. Even at a very young age, John was always working with his parents and he talks on how that has taught him so much on work ethics.
- At the young age of 17, John was inspired to start his own business in the valet parking industry! He speaks on that journey and what he has learned from being surrounded with people in fancy cars.
- After two years of the running a growing valet business, John and his team was put at gunpoint and had 4 cars stolen under their care! He shares the aftermath of that incident.
- John talks on what his best mentors have taught him about life and business.
- In a world where we need instant gratification, John and I talk about success and how it won’t happen overnight but you better be ready for it when it does come!
- How do you make a million dollars? John became a millionaire at the young age of 22! He gives his top 3 tips on how to become a millionaire!
- John and I talk about investments and what were his greatest investments that exceeded its full potential.
- When John first read Think and Grow Rich, he was 25 years old and he shares what he learned from the book and is STILL learning because it’s a book that you have to keep reading over and over again!
John is the Founder and CEO of AXIANTA Financial Partners, LLC. (AFP) and has created his own progressive sales and personal growth training company made up of professional mentors and business builders who work one-on-one with individuals, businesses and major corporations to help them achieve growth in any economy. He is also the Founder of a non-profit organization called “ALL FOR ONE” which provides child prosperity centers for children around the world. Together with the organization, they have built and created 9 orphanages in 6 countries like Uganda, Philippines, Nicaragua, Vietnam, China, and India and have helped over 1,000 kids live within their orphanages.
Recently, construction is underway to create a historical center for the Filipino-American Veterans Association in Las Vegas. He has spoken at the University of Southern California Alumni Association’s Business Leadership meeting, Pepperdine University, and is available for other speaking engagements. As a dynamic, high-impact, in-demand teacher and public speaker, he has the unique ability to shake up the status quo, and get people and organizations to change behavior and empower them to achieve unprecedented results.
His clients range from the individual person seeking simple financial advice to Doctors, Lawyers, Fortune 500 companies, federal credit unions, Hollywood celebrities, and to professional athletes (NBA, MLB, and NFL).
Today, he commands a sales force of nearly 6,800 agents, practices in 26 states, with all 42 offices throughout the United States. His office is currently located in Calabasas, California.
He is married to Arlene, and they have 4 wonderful children who all reside in Calabasas, California.
- “Success doesn’t happen overnight but you have to be ready for it!” – John Shin
- “Everyone is wired for success but programed to fail.” – John Shin
Mentions in the Episode
- See the services Brandon and his team offer at Accelerant Media Group.
- Email Brandon if you have an idea for his podcast show.
- Snap Brandon! @btadams18 – Tell him your ideas and he will snap you back!
- Catch up with Brandon on Instagram.
- Find Brandon on Facebook.