I am showing up to Netflix to pitch our show Success in Your City!
Streaming services like Netflix are totally changing the way we consume television shows and movies especially if you have the help of websites like Flixboss (au.flixboss.com) and others who could help you find the movie or the series of your choice as you binge on your dinner or have a home date. It does not take much nowadays to get access to popular shows! To get stuck in, all you need is a gadget like a streaming box that allows you to stream your content of choice. You can find more information about some of the most popular streaming devices on the Coolest Gadgets website.
However, that being said, if you are a frequent streamer, it is essential that you know about the Things That Affect Your Internet Speed. Keeping a high speed will stop any stuttering happening during your binge-watching stints. You also want to ensure that your internet network is safe and secure. To learn more about cybersecurity when streaming check out this guide to the best-known vpn for streaming.
Here are the strategies that I used to get there and how you can use them for yourself to go after the things that you want in your life!
A few highlights from this episode include:
– I share the unique strategy I used to pitch our show to Netflix.
– How I studied the history of Netflix before my meeting!
– How Netflix is using there content to cater specifically to their subscribers.
– I am showing up in Netflix and showing them what our partnership would look like!
- “Our goal with the show is for others to see a little bit of themselves and figure out what success means to them.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “I want them to visualize our partnership together.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “Everyone started out as a rookie!” – Brandon T. Adams
- “Do things out of the ordinary!” – Brandon T. Adams