How do you set achievable goals and continue to have a positive mindset?
I’ve learned so much this past year with creating Success in Your City and I’m sharing how to keep going after your goals even when things get tough!
A few highlights from this episode include:
– My father’s ice business has been around my whole life and I recently sold the business. I share my experience and the mindset around selling something that I’ve watched grow my whole life.
– Tactics I’ve used to set achievable and specific goals for Success in Your City.
– How to expect to pivot in your goals and don’t give up!
– Having a positive mindset even when others think that you can’t achieve something.
– Advice on what to do when you feel like giving up.
- “Once you’ve set your goals, you have to have the mindset to believe that you can achieve them.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “Great things take time!” – Brandon T. Adams
- “If you want to achieve success, you have to first figure out what your own version of success is.” – Brandon T. Adams
Mentions in the Episode:
- The Freedom Journal
- John Lee Dumas
- Do you have a Goal to Accomplish? We are here to help you Achieve it in 6 weeks or less!