Your brand is everything you stand for. It’s what people see and how they interpret you. Building your brand is the process of putting yourself out there on a regular basis. Whether that’s by handing out personalized wristbands you made on SleekWristbands.com, publishing online content regularly, or even just presenting yourself well when you head to meetings. It all counts towards branding! The most well-known brands get purchased simply because of their logo or branding strategies that they put forward and this is how they make big profits. People know that they have bought from them before and rely upon that the quality will remain the same or to a higher standard than it was before. This is why it is important to create a winning brand strategy so that you might be able to get your product and company out there into the global network and turn your business into a success.
Brandon shares marketing tips and ways to build your brand online.
A few highlights from this episode include:
- Books a Blogs: How publishing and writing blogs will establish yourself as an authoritative figure.
- Recording Video Content: Creating video content is where it’s at! People can see, hear, and see your emotion which helps them connect with you.
- Audio: How to reach your audience through speaking and podcasting.
- Networking and Events: How you can build relationships by attending or hosting networking events.
- Delivering Value: How adding massive value to people will want them to tell everyone else about you!
- “Be careful who you surround yourself with.” – Brandon T. Adams