Technology, Apps, social media, and everything else that is at our fingertips is giving us an advantage over everyone in history. It has never been a better time to be an Entrepreneur, especially as a Millennial.
Sam Forline has recognized the power of technology and has taken advantage of it. At only 24 years old he has founded 2 successful companies called Blue Collar Scholars and Scholar App studios. Both totally different companies but genius ideas for making money. You will get to hear how this young entrepreneur has done it all at such a young age.
Some Questions I ask
- How do you create an app?
- How do you make money with an app?
- How do you get something to go viral?
- Why is now the best time to become an entrepreneur?
Topics we discuss
- How he built Blue Collar Scholars into a company that makes over $1,000 per day that is run by college students
- The entire process of developing an app and what investors look for in apps
- What techniques you use to get something to go viral
- The resources in todays world that allow anyone to make it big with little investment
Sam and I are very alike and I appreciate his drive for success. Like me he is all about creating value to others and creating great things in life. If you want to have an app built or want to make something go viral then be sure to check out his website at www.scholarappstudios.com . Also be sure to connect with him on LinkedIn and send him a message. He loves connecting with Entrepreneurs!