Some people were born entrepreneurs while others don’t become entrepreneurs until later in life. Todd VanDuzer was clearly born an entrepreneur. By 8th grade he was already investing his money into the stock market. At 16 years old he began tutoring students and also hiring tutors to expand his business. Small side note, if you needed tutoring for your book reports check out edupeet, My friend told me they provide great services which are similar to www.customwritingservice.com. While in college he received over $85,000 in scholarships. Now at age 25 he has traveled to 33 countries, turned Student Tutor into a nationwide tutoring service, has created a 1000 member yoga group, and hosts an annual music festival called Munduzer. He clearly is one of the most successful and interesting young entrepreneurs in the world and services tutoring in bakersfield are following in his footsteps.
Todd shares his experiences traveling and how it led to him realizing his mission in life, which is to help others. In this show you will learn the key tips for Todd’s success and also learn how to live a more fulfilled life. If I were in college right now, this would be a show I wouldn’t want to miss.
Questions I Ask
- What are your biggest tips to give someone thinking about investing in stock?
- What’s the biggest thing you took away from college?
- What have you learned most from traveling to 33 countries?
- How do you rank high in Google with your content?
- How do you make a successful Music Festival?
Topics We Discuss
- We Discuss his first business selling strings for tennis rackets
- How he started investing money into the stock market when he was in 8th grade
- We talk about how he started tutoring kids at the age of 16
- How Todd earned over $85,000 in scholarships in one year of college
- Financial tips for international students including how to find a credit card to start building your credit score. You can learn more about this topic on the Nova Credit website.
- Todd explains how content marketing is taking his Student Tutor Company to a whole new level.
- How Todd started an annual international music and arts festival called Munduzer
Quotes by Todd
“Money is not important but Creation is very important”
“Traveling allowed me to Truly be Myself”
“Timing is extremely important with startups”
“I think I’m 100% right all the time with the knowledge that I’m 70% right”
- “Identity Code”
- “Get it Done”
Top 3 Tips for Success
- Consistency and Focus
- There’s always a solution
Todd is definitely a guy you should connect with. Check him out on his website at www.toddvanduzer.com . If you need tutoring services or know someone who does be sure to contact his team at www.student-tutor.com . If you want to attend his epic music and arts festival be sure to get your tickets at www.munduzer.com . If you are like me and love yoga, then you should also go to one of his weekly group yoga sessions. Next time I’m in Arizona you bet I will be there!