NEXT WEEK IT’S HERE!!!
Words cannot describe how nervous and excited I am for next week’s Live to Grind EVENT!
And to say that it will be packed with influencers and business celebs is an understatement.
If you haven’t gotten a ticket yet, omg, do it quickly! Prices go UP at midnight tonight! http://livetogrind.com/event
Especially if you are in the SoCal area…no excuses to miss out on the best event of the year that will make sure you catapult into 2018 like never before!
It will be a WHO’S WHO up in there!
Personally, I cannot wait to hear from some of the fantastic blockchain advocates and investors that will be stopping by, such as Sam Rusani for example (you can read more about him further below). He may have been one of the people who were at the forefront of utilizing blockchain technology to help with using bitcoin sijoituskohteena (Bitcoin as an investment), as this has seen a surge in popularity over recent years. Many more individuals are making the choice to invest in bitcoin because they feel it is a worthwhile investment, something that Sam Rusani may have done himself. If anyone wants to follow in Sam’s footsteps with Bitcoin, it might be worth investing in some Bitcoin now. From there, people can use a trading platform, like Bitcoin Era, to try and make more money. For those wondering is Bitcoin Era seriös (Bitcoin Era serious), the answer is yes. Many websites have done tests on the trading platform and they believe it is reliable. Perhaps some people could look into that.
With that being said, if you are new to blockchain technology, blockchain is a type of technology that can be used to underpin online transactions. Essentially, it is a database of transactions that are saved on multiple computers and which constantly grows as new transactions or blocks are added to it, forming a continuous and public chain of data.
With blockchain technology soaring in popularity in recent years, more and more businesses are showing an interest in how custom blockchain development services can help them to succeed. Consequently, I cannot wait to see what some of the blockchain experts attending this monumental event think might be in store for the future of this fascinating technology.
So, who is attending?
A FEW BIG NAMES STOPPING BY…
• Original “shark” on ABC’s Shark Tank
• Inventor of the Infomercial
• Best-Selling Author
• Angel Investor
• Founder of Ambitious.com
• Partner of Celebrity Branding Agency
• Emmy Award-Winning Producer
• Executive Producer and Co-Host of Ambitious Adventures
• Host and Creator of the Award-Winning “She Did It Her Way” Podcast
• Co-Founder of Young Entrepreneur Convention
• Featured in Forbes, Inc., Huffington Post, and more
Brian D. Evans
• Founder and CEO at Influencive
• INC 500 Entrepreneur
• #7 Marketing Influencer on Forbes
• #4 Most Influential Business Journalist
• Top 10 Digital Marketer
• New York Times Best-Selling Author
• Live Video Marketing Expert
• Serial Entrepreneur and one of the First Online Marketing Experts
• Work has appeared in The New York Times, Jon Stewart’s The Daily Show, CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News
• Contributor to Forbes, Inc, Entrepreneur and The Social Media Examiner
• Near-Death Survivor, Heart Transplant Recipient
• Board of Directors of Transplant Forum at Columbia University Medical Center
• Brand Influencer at New York-Presbyterian Hospital
• Featured in Forbes, Dr. Oz, ABC7, The Morning Show, Thrive Global, BOSS BABE
• Founder of Live Big Be Happy
• Executive Producer at The Ask Cherie Show
• Contributor/Partner at Influencive and Thrive Global
• “2 Comma Club” Winner With ClickFunnels
• Helped Multiple Funnels Reach 7-Figure Mark
• Developed Golden 7 Principles of Ethical Persuasion
• Multi-International Best-Selling Author
• Top 100 Most Influential Person of Color in Boston and Top 40 Urban Innovator Under 40 in the United States
• International musical performer and innovative educator
• Founder and Executive Director of Revolution of Hope, an arts for social change youth orchestra in Boston
• Featured in Time Magazine, NBC Nightly News, BBC Radio, and has recently spoken at TEDx Wellesley and SXSW in Las Vegas
• Founder of Ziryab Ventures a think tank for young entrepreneurs and is a producer on the TV show Ambitious Adventures
• Serial entrepreneur, blockchain advocate/investor, and talent manager
• Worked with some of the biggest brands in the world, such as Sony, Fender, Virgin, Universal Music, Ogilvy, Heineken, VISA, and Mercedes
• He has also advised international companies and negotiated trade deals on their behalf
And those above are just a few of the speakers…
We also have some huge names coming by to mix and mingle in the crowd with us all!
Heard of Dan Fleyshman? The YOUNGEST Founder of a Publicly Traded Company in History…
At the age of 23, after selling 15 million dollars worth of clothing in six department store chains and surpassing expectations with his 9.5 million dollar licensing deal with STARTER apparel, Fleyshman launched the “Who’s Your Daddy” energy drink into 55,000 retail stores and military bases.
10 years after starting his licensing company in high school, Dan went on to launch Victory Poker in 2010, building the third largest team of professional players out of the 550 poker sites on the market. There are a huge amount of poker sites out there as online casinos have risen in popularity recently. As Victory Poker has so many users, some people might decide to use another online casino, such as one recommended by Best-casino.net, for example. That should help people to find reliable casino websites.
Want to be on an Episode of the Live to Grind show on Apple TV?
We will be releasing Episode 3 of Ambitious Adventures (up for an EMMY this weekend — cross your fingers for us!!!)
And, we’ll be filming for the Live to Grind sho. To be featured on an episode is rare.
We will be filming on location at the Live to Grind Event happening soon! December 7-9th in downtown Los Angeles. LivetoGrind.com/event
Cameras will be all around capturing the event, speakers, and participants!
This is an optimal opp to get on a future episode that WILL also feature greats like Kevin Harrington of Shark Tank, Emmy Award Winning Producer Greg Rollett, and more!
You’ll get to say you were on a TV show with people like Caleb and Matt Maddix, Emmy Award-winning producer Greg Rollett, and Kevin Harrington of Shark Tank!
Once in a lifetime opp!
More Deets on the Event of the YEAR!
Greg Rollett and I are also planning to share how we got Ambitious Adventures…
• nominated for an Emmy! (we find out this weekend!!!)
• on Entrepreneur.com!
• on Facebook Watch!
At the Live to Grind Event this December 7th-9th in Los Angeles, CA!
Get your tickets asap! This is going to be an incredible EXPERIENCE! And we’ll be filming an episode of the Live to Grind show, which is airing on Apple TV and more, to be announced!
Not only is this a great learning and networking experience, it’s a chance for more exposure for your brand and business.
Experienced entrepreneurs who want to network with the best and learn tangible ways to improve their B.R.A.N.D. from expert speakers and colleagues.
The first annual Live to Grind Event: ACCELERATE YOUR BRAND AND INFLUENCE
More info and tickets: LivetoGrind.com/event
Thursday, Friday, Saturday: December 7, 8, and 9th
We wanted someplace nice, centrally located, beautiful, and that had the ability to create the right atmosphere for ONLY 150 attendees (we are against those mega-events that pack in so many people it’s hard to build intimate, authentic connections with the speakers and other attendees)…
The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites. We are so excited! Here are few pics of the location…
Grab your ticket asap! LivetoGrind.com/event
This will be THE event of the year! And a great way to make sure your 2018 is the best year everrrrr!
Looking forward to seeing you in L.A. next week!!!!!!
Hope to see you at the Live to Grind event in LA!
And thanks for reading the Friday Funday. I truly hope you get value from this weekly digest of some big highlights from my “Live to Grind” world! 🙂
My goal is to impact 1 BILLION lives in a positive way by 2019 and to help 100 entrepreneurs hit their 6 or 7 figure goals this year alone.
I can’t do that by staying quiet…
I have to share, educate, inspire, and assist.
Please let me know what you find valuable so I can do more of it.
Happy Friday and Happy Thanksgiving yesterday. So much to be thankful for. I appreciate you.
PS: Don’t miss out! Tickets here: Live to Grind Event: L.A. 12/7 – 12/9