2015 | Podcast 1
University of Young Entrepreneurs: Turning Your Idea Into Reality
Press Play Below!
Music Credit: Joe Rival Crawford with Rival Nation
Turning Your Idea Into Reality
In our very first episode of University of Young Entrepreneurs I talk about what it takes to turn your idea into reality. I go into depth from the steps at the beginning when you first come up with the next million-dollar idea all the way to the point when you sell your product on the market.
I go into depth about how to license your product or manufacture it and what the advantages and disadvantages are of each.
I also dig deep into crowdfunding. I talk about other campaigns that have seen success and discuss tips to making a successful Campaign.
You won’t want to miss today’s show!
Steps you should take developing your product
- Write your idea on paper and brainstorm
- Do Research to see what else is on the market
- Contact a Patent Lawyer for further research and advice on obtaining a patent and trademark
- Find a reputable Consultant or Product Development Company to help you develop your product
- Make a prototype
- Decide how you want to sell your product
- Crowdfunding- suggested step to take before choosing the licensing or manufacturing route.
- Tools you can use to see if your idea is unique
- Patent and Trademark process
- Do you have what it takes to move forward with your idea?
- Partnering with Professionals
- Crowdfunding Tips